The fifth and the last day of Sawan is on Monday 3 August. It is believed that the month of Sawan is dear to Mahadev. In such a situation, worship and worship of Bholenath in Sawan has special significance. Though the month of Savan has special significance, this time the last Monday of Savan is also unique in many ways. Lord Shiva, who is quickly pleased, also calls Ashutosh, worshipping him with milk, curd, honey, rice, flowers and Do it with Ganges water. It is told that Lord Shankar is a God who relishes even in lotta water(a small quantity of water).
The last Monday of Rakshabandhan and Sawan is a day- The festival of Raksha Bandhan will also be celebrated on the last Monday of Sawan.it is a rare coincidence of the last Monday of Sawan and the celebration of Rakshabandhan. It is told that having fast on this day gives double the result of worship. It is believed that on the last Monday of Sawan, Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati visit the earth and show grace to their devotees
What is the relationship between Rudra (Shiva) and Rudraksha:
Lord Shiva is praised in the month of Sawan. Rudraksha is highly traditional to Lord Shiva. Rudraksha means the axis of Rudra. According to theistic belief, Rudraksha started from the teardrops of Lord Shiva. It is said that using Rudraksha in the month of Sawan is very profitable.
Rudraksha is energy and power. Rudraksha has been used for planetary peace, for safety and spiritual benefit.
Rudraksha is the only fruit that is believed to be effective in providing meaning, religion, work and salvation. The glory of Rudraksha is told in the texts of Shiv Puran, Padma Puran, Rudrakshalp, Rudraksha Mahatmya etc. Rudraksha is beneficial in any way, but according to the mouth, its importance varies. Stripes remain on each Rudraksha. These stripes are called the face of Rudraksha. The number of these stripes can be from 1 to 21, counting these stripes Rudraksha is categorized from 1 to 21 Mukhi, that is, the number of lines in Rudraksha, the more Mukhi Rudraksha will be called.
Types of Rudraksha and their importance:
- Ek Mukhi Rudraksha: This form is the form of Lord Shiva. Wearing it gives both devotion and liberation. It is of Lakshmi and Vaibhav.
- Do Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is the form of Ardhanarishvara (Shiva and Shakti). It instils faith in family and faith in husband and wife.
- Teen Mukhi Rudraksha: This is Rudraksha in the form of fire. The one holding it becomes as fiery as the fire. It is helpful in meditation, knowledge and yoga.
- Char Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is the form of Sakshat Brahma Ji. It is complementary in religious, spiritual and confidence-boosting.
- Panch Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is in the form of Lord Pashupatinath and Pancha Brahma. Holder of five Mukhi Rudraksha is longevity and peace-loving.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is in the form of Shiva’s son Kartikeya. It is a provider of knowledge, knowledge, confidence and intelligence.
- Saat Mukhi Rudraksha: This is the form of Rudraksha Lakshmi. It removes mental disasters. Wearing it gives success in business.
- Aath Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha is the form of Lord Ashta Vinayaka. This is the first worship of all the gods. This Vijayashree Rudraksha is beneficial in all auspicious work.
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha: This is the form of Navadurga. Wearing it gives you bravery, courage and hard work. It provides the holder with the same virtue as Navratri Vrat.
- Dus Mukhi Rudraksha: This is the form of Lord Vishnu. By wearing it, one attains the divine powers of the Dasavatar Devas of Vishnu. If you do not support it at the time of obstacle, then you must wear it.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha: It is the form of Lord Hanuman. This makes the holder durable. This inferiority complex is hugely beneficial for pessimistic humans.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha: This is the form of Lord Surya. The holder acquires fame in all directions. This power is a symbol of strength. Holder’s voice
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha: This is the form of Lord Kamadeva. The holder attains the attainment of opulence and desires of worldly desires. It removes mental and sexual disorders.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha: This is the form of Lord Kubera. Holder becomes Shivpari by wearing it. Lord Shiva himself is wearing fourteen-faced Rudraksha. In this Rudraksha, all the qualities of Rudraksha from 2 Mukhi to 13 Mukhi are current.
Rudraksha, Dus Mukhi and fourteen Mukhi, is said to be extremely rare, Rudraksha ranging from fifteen to twenty-one Mukhi is commonly not available, and the glory of one look is exceptional, one who is left with nothing else in life, He can only find the one with the most impressive luck.
If you want to purchase any Rudraksha and want to do consult about problems and Rudraksha so please visit here bit.ly/3hWZUWe